Youth provision - Winsford
Information about youth provision in Winsford can be found below.
Provision: Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Cheshire West and Chester Youth Service Provision
- Provision: Youth Zone
- Location: Wharton Library, Willow Square, Wharton, CW7 3 HP
- Age range: 13 - 19 years and up to 25 years if Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Time: Friday, 7pm – 9pm
- Provider: Cheshire West and Chester Council Youth Service
- Contact: Youth Work Officer – 01244 977720 or EHPChesterandRural@cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk
- Cost: Free
- Other information
- Provides young people somewhere to go in the evenings that is safe, where they enjoy time with friends, peers and meet new people, its place to chill out, have fun and take part in weekly activities such as sports, dance, arts and craft, graffiti art, healthy cooking, and recreational activities. Young people are encouraged to get involved in workshops to learn new skills and take part in new exciting opportunities. Young people participate and have a voice in the programme planning of events and activities.