Electoral Review of Cheshire West and Chester
The independent Local Government Boundary Commission for England is carrying out anelectoral review of Cheshire West and Chester Council.
The review will draw new council ward boundaries across Cheshire West and Chester.
The Commission has also announced that the council should have 69 councillors in future: six fewer than it currently has.
Now they are asking for evidence about your local area to help them decide a new pattern of wards for Cheshire West and Chester.
Your views will make a difference
Local people know their area best. That’s why they are asking you for evidence on a range of issues:
- Do you have suggestions about where your ward boundaries should be?
- Which areas do you identify as your local community?
- Where do people in your area go to access local facilities such asshops and leisure activities?
For more details and interactive maps:
Have your say
- Write to: The Review Officer (Cheshire West and Chester) Local Government Boundary Commission for England, 14th floor, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The consultation closes on 5 June 2017.