A publication scheme is a commitment to provide information to the public. This information is grouped into seven different classes:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make our decisions
- Policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer
Every public authority subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 must have a publication scheme.
Information that existed on the former borough and county websites
If you are looking for information that was available on the pre-Cheshire West and Chester Council websites, you may find it useful to visit the UK Web Archive to view archived versions of these sites as they have now been decommissioned.
- Chester City Council website on UK Web Archive
- Cheshire County Council website on UK Web Archive
- Ellesmere Port and Neston Borough website on UK Web Archive
- Vale Royal Borough website on UK Web Archive