Cheshire West and Chester Farms Estates are located throughout the borough and extend to almost 2.630 acres, currently consisting of some 27 farms ranging in size from 45 to 175 acres.
The land was acquired between 1909 and 1935 and today the estate ranges from small, unequipped, areas of bare land to fully equipped dairy farms of 175 acres, with house, other buildings and modern facilities.
Where to find help
The Council has carried a review and decided that it will withdraw from providing opportunities to farm over time as an operational service objective. It is therefore unlikely that farms will be offered to let in future. Full details of the review decision and properties currently available are below.