Get help during a flood
Report flooded roads
Sandbags can be requested if your property is in imminent danger of flooding.
- 0300 123 7026 - option 2
If your property is already flooded, please contact the fire service.
Most people affected by the flooding will be contacted by either the Council or the Environment Agency in an emergency. If you have not yet reported flooding or need to speak to someone, please contact:
The Environment Agency website has information about what to do during a flood, preparations, how to report and what to do after a flood.
Flood Risk Action Group (FRAG)
- Watch: Flood webinar - 2 March 2021
Other helpful websites
- Cheshire Fire and Rescue Service - advice on staying safe during heavy rainfall and flooding, and protecting property
- National Flood Forum - a charity to help, support and represent those at risk of flooding
- The Flood Hub - supporting communities to manage flood and coastal risk across the North West
- Flood Re website - Finding lower cost insurance if you are in a flood-risk area