Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content

Get help during a flood

Report flooded roads


Sandbags can be requested if your property is in imminent danger of flooding.

If your property is already flooded, please contact the fire service.

Environment Agency

Most people affected by the flooding will be contacted by either the Council or the Environment Agency in an emergency. If you have not yet reported flooding or need to speak to someone, please contact:

The Environment Agency website has information about what to do during a flood, preparations, how to report and what to do after a flood.

Flood Risk Action Group (FRAG)



Flood webinar

Other helpful websites