Skip to main content


Getting help

Report flooded roads


Sandbags can be requested if your property is in imminent danger of flooding.

If your property is already flooded, please contact the fire service.

Environment Agency

Most people affected by the flooding will be contacted by either the Council or the Environment Agency in an emergency. If you have not yet reported flooding or need to speak to someone, please contact:

The Environment Agency website has information about what to do during a flood, preparations, how to report and what to do after a flood.

Flooding help from the Environment Agency

Flood Risk Action Group (FRAG)



Flood webinar

Other helpful websites

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact