Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content

Marriage and civil partnerships

Civil Partnership ceremony

You can make a general enquiry or request to book or rearrange a ceremony already booked with us.

Contact us

If you want to form a civil partnership you must both give notice at the register office in the area where you have lived for the eight days before giving notice, regardless of where you intend to form your civil partnership. Notices can be given up to 12 months in advance of your ceremony. A fee is charged for the notice.

From 1 November 2017, foreign divorce documents will be considered for an additional fee.

Where to find help

General enquiry

If you live outside of Cheshire West you should contact your local register office. You can find your local register office on the Gov.UK website.

Please note we are not allowed to include any wording, readings or music which may have religious connotations in our civil ceremonies.