Skip to main content

Benefit Fraud

If you suspect someone of claiming benefit that you think they may not be entitled to (including Housing Benefit) you can report it to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

Report benefit fraud online

Where to find help

  • Telephone: 0800 854 440 (National benefit Fraud Hotline)  
  • By post: NBFH, PO Box 224, Preston, PR1 1GP

Further information

If you suspect someone of committing any other type of fraud against Cheshire West and Chester Council you can report this on our Fraud and Corruption web pages.

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact