Domestic violence and domestic abuse refer to physical, sexual or emotional violence and abuse or stalking that can go on within families. Domestic violence or abuse affects the whole family.
For many people it can be difficult to speak out because of additional barriers including; language, culture, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, homelessness and very often isolation. We can all help people to access support to stay safe and recover from abusive relationships.
The DAFSU Diversity Project aims to ensure all members of our community get the support they need.
- Provide training to organisations supporting individuals who are isolated
- Arrange training for domestic violence specialists so they can respond appropriately
- Direct support for those at risk.
Where to find help
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 123 7047 option 2
- Domestic Abuse Family Safety Unit: Polish translation (PDF, 126 KB)
- Polish domestic abuse website