Skip to main content

Reviewing your situation

If your needs change you can always ask for a reassessment.

Getting reassessed

Contact your Social Worker or contact the Cheshire West Community Access Team:

  • Telephone: 0300 123 7034

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.