Local Safeguarding Adults Board (LSAB)
Welcome to the Cheshire West and Chester Local Safeguarding Adults Board (LSAB)
The board provides a range of useful information for people who are, or may be at risk of, experiencing abuse or neglect, their families, carers and anyone who works with people with health or social care needs.
Important telephone numbers for reporting safeguarding concerns
Community Access Team
- 0300 123 7034 (or out of hours: 01244 977277)
- 101 (or in an emergency 999)
Please find some useful information to assist you in keeping yourself and others safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. It includes a free offer of training in relation to Safeguarding Adults for professionals and volunteers who are working with the Council, some information about current frauds related to coronavirus and Government advice on how to safeguard yourself and others from the virus.
Information from our partners
- Live Well Cheshire West
- Countess of Chester Hospital
- Disability Positive
- NHS Cheshire Clinical Commissioning Group - safeguarding
- Healthwatch Cheshire
- West Cheshire Community Safety Partnership
- Government guidance - safeguarding factsheet
- Government guidance - stay at home guidance
- Government guidance - reporting modern slavery for businesses
- GOV.UK - support for the bereaved
- Ann Craft Trust - what do volunteers need to know to keep themselves and others safe
- National Trading Standards - Beware of COVID-19 scams
- Citizens Advice Cheshire West - Coronavirus and avoiding scams
COVID-19: Psychological First Aid training module
Get psychological first aid (PFA) training and help people with different needs to cope with the emotional impact of COVID-19.