Online 4 All Digital Inclusion Partnership
Online 4 All is the Cheshire West and Chester Digital Inclusion Partnership, it is looking for partners to work together to reduce help more people to get online. If your organisation works with excluded residents and if you would like to influence our work, please sign up. This is not a paid service, the partnership aims to support organisations of all kinds working towards digital inclusion.
What the partnership can offer your organisation
- volunteer recruitment support
- service user referrals
- shared learning and awareness of complementary digital inclusion efforts
What we expect from you
- attend quarterly virtual meetings and work collaboratively to combat digital exclusion
- register your organisation as a UK online centre, which comes with networking and training opportunities, access to the free online learning platform 'Learn My Way', bespoke data management tools, and access to funding and grants.
- agree to supply the partnership with reporting on the outcomes of your scheme