Landlord Forum, Training Events and Newsletter
The Landlord Forum is held twice a year and provides an opportunity for landlords and letting agents to be kept informed about the latest developments. There are also opportunities to network with other landlords and agents.
Thursday 28 November 2019
Venue - Civic Hall, Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0AZ
Arrival 3.30pm - Registration, refreshments, networking and exhibitor stands.
4pm - Welcome and Official Opening
- Property investment with my small self-administered scheme (SSAS) pension, Brian Harvey. Having worked in the utility sector for most of his working life Brian recently found that he could transfer the pension funds he'd accumulated, into a SSAS pension. This allowed him the flexibility to invest in property even before he was old enough to be eligible to access the pension directly.
- Illegal Money Lending, Joanne Hartley. Could you recognise a tenant who was victim to a loan shark? Joanne will provide a very informative presentation on loan sharks and the tell-tale signs for you to look out for as a landlord and how it may affect you.
- Firexo Ltd, Bobby Bagri, Business Development Manager. Firexo is the new complete, environmentally friendly, approach to extinguishing fires. With Firexo you won't be putting yourself at risk by wasting time to check which type of extinguisher you need to use.
- Current news round-up - Robert Johnson, National Landlords Association representative. Robert will give a roundup of the current news and legislative changes to include: an update on the Housing and Planning Act and what impact this will have on the sector.
6pm - Refreshments, networking and exhibitors
Landlords who attended the last Forum said:
- “As usual this was a really informative and useful Forum, the presentation by Cheshire Fire and Rescue was very useful.”
- ”We found the Landlord Forum to be very well organised and were pleased with such a high attendance from landlords. I was able to make contact with many landlords.”
If you would like to attend the Landlord Forum, please reserve your free place by contacting:
Training opportunities for landlords
Landlord training events take place throughout the year however, you may wish to attend training provided by the following organisations:
To help keep landlords up to date with the latest developments, we produce a quarterly landlord newsletter. If you would like to receive the landlord newsletter direct to your email, then please telephone 0151 356 6410.