Our order and collect service is still available from selected libraries and we have a wide range of eBooks, audio downloads, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eResources free of charge.
Our libraries are now fine-free for children aged 0 to 12 years so they will no longer be charged for any overdue items. Any pre-existing late charges have been removed from their accounts.
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday: 10am - 1pm
- Tuesday and Friday: 2pm - 5pm
- Wednesday: Closed
Adjacent to Tattenhall Park Primary School, Chester Road, Tattenhall, Cheshire, CH3 9AH
- General enquiries
- Telephone: 01625 378158
- Login to your library account
- Renew your loans online
- Search the library catalogue
- Join the library online
- eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and eNewspapers
- Computer access and printing
- Free WiFi – simply login with your library card number and PIN/password
- Stories of Sanctuary
- Rhymetime for under 5s: 10.30am - 11am, weekly, in term time
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Tattenhall Library Centre is adjacent to Park Primary School to the rear of the school car park, access is via the path from Chester Road.
The Council runs a regular bus service between Chester and Whitchurch calling at many local villages including Tattenhall. The nearest bus stops are by the Post Office on the High Street.
- Service 41, 41A Helms and GHA Chester - Malpas/Whitchurch
Please visit the Bus Service Timetables directory to view timetables for these services or plan your journey with Transport Direct below. You can also call Cheshire Traveline on 0871 200 22 33, 8am - 8pm, for further information.
There is ample parking on the road opposite the library entrance.