Skip to main content

Request a formal investigation

This page explains how to tell us about any noise issues. Please be aware that in the first instance the council will not normally action your request unless you have already made contact with your neighbour or business about the problem.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.