Skip to main content

Apply for specialist permission

Although most applications can be submitted using the Planning Portal, some are not available yet but can be downloaded below.

Minerals applications

Mineral extraction and processing

Mineral exploration

Underground mining

Surface disposal of quarry waste

Oil and gas explorations

Certificates and instructions

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact