Carers parking permits
Carers permits are for care professionals who need to park in any residents’ parking area within the borough.
- permits cost £12 each and are issued up to a maximum of 30 per organisation
- they allow parking for a maximum of two hours in any on-street parking place where the signs indicate permit parking
- once a vehicle has been parked for up to two hours it should be moved from the parking place and not return for a further one hour
- permits are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- permits are non-specific. This means they can be used by any vehicle undertaking a care visit
- lost permits are replaced at a charge of £10 per permit.
For further details and how to apply please contact email@example.com.