Asset Management Strategy consultation
Closing date: Sunday 3 December 2023
The new draft Council Housing Asset Management Strategy sets out how the Council, working with its strategic housing partner ForHousing, will maintain and improve its housing stock. The strategy details how we will make sure our stock meets the requirements set out in the Building Safety Act 2022 as well as meeting all the requirements around gas, electrical and fire safety. The strategy also proposes a programme of refurbishment works, measures to tackle climate change and an overview of our plan to continue to build new housing to help meet the housing needs of our residents.
The strategy also compliments and supports our council housing vision statement, namely:
We would like to hear your views on our draft Council Housing Asset Management Strategy. We are keen to hear what you think of our aim and key objectives, as well as the commitments we will make to you.
Find out more
Read the draft Council Housing Asset Management Strategy:
Share your views
- You can also request a paper version by calling Housing Strategy on 0151 356 6410 and quoting Council Housing Asset Management Strategy Consultation
- Email your views to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0151 356 6410, to speak to someone in the Housing Strategy, team and quote: Council Housing Asset Management Strategy Consultation
- Write to us at: Council Housing Asset Management Strategy, Cheshire West and Chester Council, Housing Strategy, The Portal, Wellington Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BA.
What happens next?
Your feedback is important as it will be used to help inform the development of the new Council Housing Asset Management Strategy. Findings from this consultation will be used to shape the final version of the strategy. They will be shared with the Council's Cabinet in March 2024 to help them make an informed decision about whether or not to implement the changes which, if agreed, will be made by ForHousing who manage the Council's housing stock.
The results from the consultation will be available on the Council's website in January 2024.
If you would like to know more about how we use and store the information you give us, you can visit our privacy notice page.
Council information is also available in audio, braille, large print or other formats. If you would like a copy in a different format, in another language or require a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter, please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0300 123 8 123
- Textphone: 18001 01606 867670