Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content

Information for landlords

Tenant occupation and vacation

As a landlord, we ask you that tell us about changes to any tenants living in or leaving any of your properties. You can email or write to us to inform us of these changes:

When contacting us about changes to tenants, please include a contact telephone number so that we can contact you if we need more information.