Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content

Universal Credit


Universal Credit migration

From April 2024, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) is writing to some people who receive these benefits to let them know that they need to claim Universal Credit instead.

This letter - called a Migration Notice – explains what you need to do and when. It also provides information on the help available to continue receiving support from the government.

Please read the linked page below for more information.

Universal Credit migration webpage

Universal Credit is part of the government’s welfare reform programme. Universal Credit is a payment to help with your living costs and it’s paid monthly.