Other ways to access council services
Use our 'find the answer' facility to save you time, as this facility can answer many common questions.
Alternatively, you can also request a call back, so you don't have to wait if there is a queue to talk to us.
Contact us by phone
Our advisors are available from 8am until 7pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays and Christmas).
Calls to 0300 numbers are charged at local rates whether from landlines or mobile phones. They are included as part of any inclusive minutes or discounts.
Textphone users can request a British sign language support interpreter.
- General enquiries 0300 123 8123
- Council Tax 0300 123 7022
- Payments 0300 123 7029
- Cemeteries and crematoria 01244 972428
- Cheshire West Community Access team 0300 123 7034
- Community Wardens 101
- Fraud 0300 123 7030
- Housing Solutions 0300 123 2442
- Local Welfare Assistance (HELP Scheme) 0300 123 7065
- Press and media enquiries 01244 972216
- Rates (Business) 0300 123 8123
- Out of hours calls 0300 123 7035