Skip to main content

Tree problems

Let us know about any tree damage or hazards like overhanging branches, work to protected trees, dangerous trees, vandalism to trees or high hedges.

Report a tree fault

Further information

For more information about trees, woods and hedges on private land, please visit the trees, woods and hedges page on this website.

Share this page

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.