Skip to main content

Information for students

CLAS Logo-140918

If you are a student studying at the University of Chester and are looking for accommodation in the private rented sector or one of the large purpose built accommodation providers, please ensure that you choose a landlord/provider that is registered with the Cheshire Landlord Accreditation Scheme (CLAS). 

CLAS is a voluntary scheme and has been set up to ensure that participating landlords and letting agents provide you with a good quality home and housing management service.

CLAS landlords will advertise their vacancies on the University accommodation portal.

Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.