Ellesmere Port Market
From: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Ellesmere Port Market consists of over 100 individual shops and stalls offering a variety of different trades, catering for all tastes and needs - all in a modern and bright building.
Among the many trades you can find hardware, garden, tailoring, footwear, fashion, health and beauty, electrical supplies, beautiful handcrafted jewellery and pet supplies. There is also 4 cafes in the market.
Where to find help
- Apply for a market stall licence
- Pay for a market stall
- Ellesmere Port Market website
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0151 357 4067
- By post: Ellesmere Port Market, Market Square, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0HW
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 8am - 5pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Sunday: 10am - 4pm
In the centre of the Market Hall lies the modern and spacious food court which seats up to 100 people.
Joining the main market is the indoor Flea Market area, with traders dealing in all manner of second hand treasures, it is open every Monday, Thursday and Sunday from 8am - 2pm.
Advanced bookings for traders can be taken by calling 0151 357 4067.
Facilities and parking
The Market Hall has excellent facilities including public toilets with disabled facilities. A large pay and display public car park with the ability to hold up to 1000 vehicles stands conveniently right outside the market and there is also a long stay car park nearby, making for a relaxed and stress-free shopping experience.
For promotional rates for new traders, please contact the Market team on 01244 973040.
- Dogs are not permitted in the Market with the exception of guide dogs.
- Cycles must be parked in the cycle racks provided outside of the Market.