Ellesmere Port Library
Our order and collect service is still available from selected libraries and we have a wide range of eBooks, audio downloads, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eResources free of charge.
Our libraries are now fine-free for children aged 0 to 12 years so they will no longer be charged for any overdue items. Any pre-existing late charges have been removed from their accounts.
Civic Way, Ellesmere Port, CH65 0BG
- Monday, Thursday and Friday: 9am - 7pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 1pm
- Baby rhyme and sign for babies under one: 10.15am - 10.45am, weekly in term time (booking is essential)
- Ellesmere Port local and family history society: 10am – 12pm, weekly
- Toddler rhyme and sign (12 months and over): 10.15am - 10.45am, weekly in term time (booking is essential)
- Armed Forces Veterans support group: 11am – 1pm, 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month
- Reading group: 2pm - 3pm, first Friday of the month
- Not a Reading Group: 5.50pm - 6.30pm, last Friday of the month
- Lego Club: 10am - 12pm, weekly
Online groups and activities
We are now offering regular online activities, which are available via Zoom (details can be requested using our enquiry form). These activities include:
- Not a reading group
- Zoom book club
Where to find the library
Leave the M53 at Junction 9 and follow the signs for the town centre.
After a mile turn left at the traffic lights into Civic Way (just before the Civic Hall) and the library is on the right hand side, opposite the bus station.
The library is opposite Ellesmere Port bus station. Please visit the Bus Service Timetables directory to view bus timetables or plan your journey with Transport Direct below. You can also call Cheshire Traveline on 0845 140 2666, 8am - 8pm, for further information.
Pay and display parking facilities are available next to the library.
Disabled parking is available adjacent to the library.