Great Boughton Library
Green Lane, Vicars Cross, Chester, CH3 5LB
- Monday: 9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 7pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm
- Thursday: 9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 7pm
- Friday: 9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 1pm
- Reading group
Why not join our friendly reading group? The group meets at the library on first Tuesday of the month (no meeting in April) between 2pm - 3pm. Refreshments are provided.
- Poetry Group
- 2pm-3pm, second Tuesday of each month. Bring along your poetry compositions to read aloud or just come and listen.
- Scrabble club
Every two weeks, 10am - 11.30am, term time only.
Under 5s every Wednesday during term time 2.30pm - 3pm.
- Adult board games
Weekly, 2pm - 4pm during term time. Games provided or bring your own.
- Lego Club
- 3.30pm - 4.30pm, weekly, for ages 6+ years.
- Knit 'n' Natter
Bring your own knitting along between 10am - 11am and enjoy tea, coffee, biscuits, a friendly chat and knitting.
- Board Games
- 10am-11am, fortnightly, for ages 8 - 11 years.
Where is the library? How do I get there?
You will find Great Boughton Library in an eastern suburb of Chester known as Vicar's Cross. The library is located on Green Lane, between the shops and Oldfield Primary School.
Chester City bus number 7 stops immediately outside the library on Green Lane.
There is a car park at the rear of the library.