Hope Farm Library
Our order and collect service is still available from selected libraries and we have a wide range of eBooks, audio downloads, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eResources free of charge.
Our libraries are now fine-free for children aged 0 to 12 years so they will no longer be charged for any overdue items. Any pre-existing late charges have been removed from their accounts.
Bridge Meadow, Great Sutton, Ellesmere Port, CH66 2LE
- General enquiries
- Telephone: 0151 337 6484
- Disabled access guide for Hope Farm Library
- Monday and Thursday: 2pm - 7pm
- Tuesday and Friday: 10am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Saturday: 9.30am - 1pm
- Login to your library account
- Renew your loans online
- Search the library catalogue
- Join the library online
- eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and eNewspapers
- Computer access, printing and scanning facilities
- Stories of Sanctuary
- Craft and Chat: from 4pm, weekly
- Story time and craft for under 4s: 10.30am – 11.30am, weekly (booking is essential)
- Book club: 10am – 11am, third Tuesday of the month
- U3A Cribbage: 2pm - 4pm,1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month
- U3A scrabble club: 2pm – 3pm, second Thursday of the month
- Springboard job club: 2pm - 4pm, fortnightly. Work with an employment advisor to make the most of your skills and get access to all job opportunities, get one to one help with CVs, interview techniques, digital skills and applying for jobs. This is open to all whether you've just left college/university, been made redundant or are looking for a career change.
- Rhyme time: 10.30am – 11am, weekly (term time only)
- Something thrilling book club: 2.15pm - 3.15pm, last Friday of the month (starting 24 February). Monthly book club focusing on classic crime and thrillers. All welcome.
- Scrabble Club: 9.30am - 12pm, weekly. All welcome
- Lego Club: 10am - 12pm, weekly
- Share a book group: 11am – 12pm, monthly. Please contact the library to check the date of the next meeting
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Follow A41 to Chester, turn left at Wirral Hundred Pub on to Hope Farm Road, fifth turning on the right approximately one mile. Follow A41 to Birkenhead, turn right at Wirral Hundred Pub, fifth turning on right approximately one mile.
The number 2 bus stops at Hope Farm shops. The library is a short walk on the right.
There is a car park next to the library. The car park gets very busy after school.
There are disabled parking spaces in the library car park.