Our order and collect service is still available from selected libraries and we have a wide range of eBooks, audio downloads, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eResources free of charge.
Our libraries are now fine-free for children aged 0 to 12 years so they will no longer be charged for any overdue items. Any pre-existing late charges have been removed from their accounts.
Edna Rose Room, Community Centre, Meadow Close, Tarvin, CH3 8LY
- Tuesday: 12pm - 7pm
- Thursday: 1.30pm - 5pm
- Login to your library account
- Renew your loans online
- Search the library catalogue
- Join the library online
- eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and eNewspapers
- Computer access, printing and scanning facilities
- LEGO club: 3.30pm - 5.30pm, second and fourth Tuesday of the month. Creative fun for all the family (term time only)
- Ukrainian Connect coffee afternoon: 3.30 - 5pm, weekly. Social meetups for Ukrainian guests and their hosts, enabling new arrivals within the community, to come together.
- Rhymes and stories (under 5s): 2.30pm - 3pm, weekly. Sing your favourite songs and listen to some great stories (term time only)
Online groups and activities
We are now offering regular online activities, which are available via Zoom (details can be requested using our enquiry form). These activities include:
- Not a reading group
- Zoom book club
Where is the library? How do I get there?
The library is inside the Edna Rose room, in the room on the right-hand side.
There is plenty of parking around the building.