Our order and collect service is still available from selected libraries and we have a wide range of eBooks, audio downloads, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eResources free of charge.
Our libraries are now fine-free for children aged 0 to 12 years so they will no longer be charged for any overdue items. Any pre-existing late charges have been removed from their accounts.
Russet Road, Weaverham, CW8 3HY
- Telephone: 01606 274344
- Monday and Friday: 9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 7pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm
- Thursday: closed
- Saturday: 9.30am - 1pm
- Free WiFi – simply login with your library card number and PIN/password
Home Library Service
The Home Library Service provides library books and talking books directly to the homes of readers who are unable to collect their own items from a library. If you would like to use the Home Library Service, please ask a member of staff.
We’re always looking for new volunteers and there are a number of ways to help, from selecting items for customers, to driving and dropping off items at customers’ homes. To apply go to Volunteering in Cheshire West Libraries
- Knit and natter: 10.30am - 12pm, weekly
- Baby bounce: 10.30am - 11am, weekly
- Puzzle Club: 2.30pm - 4.30pm, weekly. Come along and try out our selection of puzzles, including crosswords, sudoku, dominoes and more.
- Rhyme time for under fives: 11am - 11.30am, weekly
- Lego drop in: 10.30am - 12.30pm, weekly
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Coming from Northwich, with the row of shops on Northwich Road on your right, turn left into Withens Lane, then left into Russet Road. The library is the third building on the left.
Circular bus from Northwich every 20 minutes.
Small car park at front of building.
There is one disabled parking space in the library car park.