Our order and collect service is still available from selected libraries and we have a wide range of eBooks, audio downloads, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eResources free of charge.
Our libraries are now fine-free for children aged 0 to 12 years so they will no longer be charged for any overdue items. Any pre-existing late charges have been removed from their accounts.
High Street, Winsford, CW7 2AS
- Monday and Thursday: 9.30am - 7pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: 9.30am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 1pm
- Rhymetime for under fives: 10.30am – 11am, weekly (booking is essential)
- Tai Chi: 2.30pm - 3pm, weekly, booking is essential
- Colouring club: 3.30pm - 5pm, weekly
- Baby bounce: 10.30am – 11am and 11.30am – 12pm (booking is essential)
- Story time for under fives: 10.30am – 11am, weekly (booking is essential)
- Digital device sessions: 2pm - 4pm, every fortnight from 30 September. Learn how to get the most out of your technology, from tablets to smartphones, please contact the library to book a slot
- Craft and Chat: 5.30pm – 6.45pm, weekly, last Thursday of the month. There is a guided craft for a small charge
- Lego club: 3.30pm – 4.30pm, weekly
Online groups and activities
We are now offering regular online activities, which are available via Zoom (details can be requested using our enquiry form). These activities include:
- Not a reading group
- Zoom book club
Where is the library? How do I get there?
The library is situated on the High Street dual-carriageway that runs through Winsford. It is opposite High Street Primary School and between the Dingle Recreation Centre and the Health Centre, to the left of the entrance to Winsford Cross Shopping Centre.
There is a bus stop directly outside the library for the 28-31 Northwich-Winsford-Crewe buses. Phone Cheshire Traveline on 0845 140 2666, 8am - 8pm, for further information. The railway station is over a mile away, with a bus service to the town centre. Please phone the National Rail Enquiry Line on 08457 484950 for train details.
The library has its own car park behind the building. Alternatively, short-stay parking is available from town car parks.
There are two disabled parking spaces in the library car park.