Pollution and air quality
We monitor and assess local air quality across Cheshire West. Find out about current air pollution levels, how to complain about smoke nuisance or learn about air quality and health.
Where to find help
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 123 7 038
- Diffusion tube sites (interactive map)
- Industrial processes (interactive map)
- Real-time monitoring stations (interactive map)
Low Emission Strategy
We have produced a borough-wide Low Emission Strategy which is focused on reducing emissions from road vehicles and supports more sustainable modes of transport. Its ambition is to improve the health of residents and reduce the number of deaths and hospital admissions attributable to poor air quality that arise every year.
- Blocked sewers in Welsh Water's area
- Blocked sewers within United Utilities operational boundary area
- Sewage odour (eg Water Treatment Works, Chester) or sewage pollution issues within Welsh Water's operational boundary area