Tattenhall recycling centre
From: 8am - 4pm
The gates may be closed before the closing times to allow those on the site to dispose of their waste.
Winter opening hours, October to March
- Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 8am - 4pm
- Tuesday - Wednesday: Closed
When visiting this site you will be required to provide proof of residency and you should also follow our code of conduct.
Cooking oil, glass bottles, household batteries, paper and plastic bottles can be recycled using your kerbside collection.
|Chipboard and wood|
|Cooking and engine oil|
|Fridges and freezers|
|Gas bottles and cylinders|
|Household and bulky waste|
|Items for re-use|
|Paint and paint tins|
|Rubble and soil|
*It is important to recycle batteries correctly as they can become harmful if they are damaged. More information about why it is important can be found on our recycling batteries page.
Safety and restrictions
- we do not accept asbestos, gas cylinders/bottles or tyres
- trailers over 1.5m in length are not permitted
- vehicles above 3.5 tonnes gross vehicle weight are not permitted to use in our recycling centres
- sites may close earlier if dark
- you cannot take waste onto the site by foot.
Do you need a permit?
You no longer need a resident permit for this centre. We now monitor visits using automatic number plate recognition (ANPR), mystery shoppers and body camera technology.
Red Lane, Tattenhall near Chester, CH3 9BD