Skip to main content

Light, smoke and other pollution

If you are disturbed by light, smoke or other pollution, such as waste from a neighbouring property, report this by completing the form below.

If you are reporting waste on private land, this form is only for rotting food waste or other odorous waste on domestic, commercial or industrial land, For example, multiple bags or multiple weeks of household refuse encouraging rats or mice.

Report light, smoke and other pollution

Further information about pollution can be found below.


Share this page

Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact                      

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.