Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content

Light, smoke and other pollution

If you are disturbed by light, smoke or other pollution, such as waste from a neighbouring property, report this by completing the form below.

If you are reporting waste on private land, this form is only for rotting food waste or other odorous waste on domestic, commercial or industrial land, For example, multiple bags or multiple weeks of household refuse encouraging rats or mice.

Further information about pollution can be found below.

Please note: You will need to provide your details for the case to be investigated.

All details are kept confidential. If left anonymous the case will not be investigated.

Report light, smoke and other pollution