From 9:30am - 1:00pm
Lache Park Avenue, Lache, Chester, CH4 8HR
- Monday: 9.30am - 1pm and 2pm - 7pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 9.30am - 1pm and 2pm - 7pm
- Friday: 9.30am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Scrabble Club
- Lego Club
- 3.30-5pm, weekly. Parental supervision required
- Knit and Natter
2.15 - 3.15pm, weekly. Bring your own knitting, crochet or sewing and enjoy a friendly chat and a cuppa.
- Coffee Morning
- 10am-12pm, first Tuesday of the month
2.15pm - 2.45pm. Songs, rhymes and colouring for under 5s.
- Adult colouring group
2.30-3.30pm, fortnightly. Drop in and de-stress. Materials provided or bring your own. Includes refreshments.
- Relish Reading Group
- 10am-11am, weekly. Read, Listen and Share at our sociable reading group - no home reading required.
Home Library Service
The Home Library Service is available to anyone who cannot easily visit a library due to disability or incapacity. Volunteers deliver books or talking books on a regular basis, free of charge. Do you know anyone who could make use of this service? We can help. Or do you have a few hours spare to volunteer? For further information, please contact the library.
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Lache Library is situated south west of Chester city centre near to the border with North Wales. The library is located on the corner of Lache Park Avenue, adjoining Cliveden Road.
The library is linked to the city centre by regular bus services 7, 8 and 16.
There is adequate space for parking on Lache Park Avenue.
On street parking is available close to the library.