Little Sutton Library
Our order and collect service is still available from selected libraries and we have a wide range of eBooks, audio downloads, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eResources free of charge.
Our libraries are now fine-free for children aged 0 to 12 years so they will no longer be charged for any overdue items. Any pre-existing late charges have been removed from their accounts.
- Monday and Thursday: 10am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm
- Tuesday and Friday: 1pm - 7pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Saturday: 9.30am - 1pm
Chester Road, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port, CH66 1QQ
- Login to your library account
- Renew your loans online
- Search the library catalogue
- Join the library online
- eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, and eNewspapers
- Computer access, printing and scanning facilities
- Free WiFi – simply login with your library card number and PIN/password
- Rhymetime for under 5s: 10.30am - 11am, weekly in term time (booking is essential)
- Knit and natter: 2pm - 4pm, weekly
- Scrabble club: 2pm - 4pm, weekly
- WI knit and natter: 5.30pm - 6.45pm, weekly. This is a closed group - please contact the WI for more information
- Community coffee morning: 10.30am - 12pm, first Thursday of the month
- Springboard job club: 2pm - 4pm, fortnightly (starting 13 October). Work with an employment advisor to make the most of your skills and get access to all job opportunities, get one to one help with CVs, interview techniques, digital skills and applying for jobs. This is open to all whether you've just left college/university, been made redundant or are looking for a career change.
- English Conversation group: 2.30pm - 3.30pm, weekly. Relaxed, social group which aims to build confidence in speaking English as well as improving listening skills, through everyday conversations. Ideal for speakers of other languages.
- Little Sutton Ladies Reading group: 2pm - 3pm, first Friday of the month
- Literary lounge reading group: 5.30pm - 6.30pm, second Friday of the month (please contact the library if you are interested in joining the reading groups)
Online groups and activities
We are now offering regular online activities, which are available via Zoom (details can be requested using our enquiry form). These activities include:
- Not a reading group
- Zoom book club
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Leave the M53 at junction 8, following the signs for Overpool (B5463), across the first roundabout, continuing past Little Sutton rail station on the left, and then turn right at traffic lights on to A41. Library car park is immediately after garage on the right.
The following buses stop near the library:
- 1 and X1 Chester to Liverpool
- 272 Ellesmere Port – Neston
Please visit the Bus Service Timetables directory to view timetables for these services or plan your journey with Transport Direct below. You can also call Cheshire Traveline on 0871 200 22 33, 8 am - 8 pm, for further information.
The library has a car park but it gets very full at busy times as it is shared with the Community Centre and bowling green. There is also a car park in Ledsham Road nearby.