Little Sutton Library
Closed right now
Opens: Thursday 10:00am - 1:00pm and 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Chester Road, Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port, CH66 1QQ
- Monday: 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
- Tuesday: 10am - 1pm and 2pm -7pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 10am - 1pm and 2pm -5pm
- Friday: 1pm -7pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Knit and Natter group 2-4pm, weekly, beginners and experts all welcome, refreshments provided, no need to book - just drop in.
- Baby & Toddler Rhyme Time 10.30-11am, weekly. Term time only. Join in with our rhyme time fun with rhymes, songs and musical instruments. All babies and toddlers welcome.
- Ellesmere Port and Neston Talking Newspaper
The Ellesmere Port and Neston Talking Newspaper group for the blind and visually impaired is a partner organisation of the library, and meets after library hours on Thursday evenings. For more information contact the library.
- Little Sutton Ladies Reading Group
Meets on the first Friday of every month, 2-3pm. Please contact the library for more information, or to join.
- Literary Lounge
Meets on the last Friday of every month, 5.30pm - 6.30pm. Please contact the library for more information, or to join. All welcome.
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Leave the M53 at junction 8, following the signs for Overpool (B5463), across the first roundabout, continuing past Little Sutton rail station on the left, and then turn right at traffic lights on to A41. Library car park is immediately after garage on the right.
The following buses stop just outside the library car park:
- 1 and 2 Chester - Liverpool
- 272, 274, 359 Arrowe Park Hospital - Ellesmere Port
Please visit the Bus Service Timetables directory to view timetables for these services or plan your journey with Transport Direct below. You can also call Cheshire Traveline on 0871 200 22 33, 8am - 8pm, for further information.
The library has a car park but it gets very full at busy times as it is shared with the Community Centre and bowling green. There is also a car park in Ledsham Road nearby.