You can now visit the library for browsing and computer access. Social distancing guidelines are in place and face coverings should be worn unless exempt.
Our order and collect service is still available from selected libraries.
Holds have now resumed and loan periods have been extended until 17 May. Normal library loan periods and charges will resume after this date. Our libraries are now fine-free for children aged 0 to 12 years, they will no longer be charged for any overdue items.
Parkgate Road, Neston, CH64 6QE
- Monday, Thursday, and Friday: 10am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm
- Tuesday: 2pm - 6pm
- Wednesday - Saturday: 10am - 1pm
Regular online activities
We are now offering a wide range of online activities which are available via our Facebook page and Zoom.
- Storytime: weekly at 10:30am, via our Facebook page. Entertaining stories brought to you by some familiar faces. Previous stories (and also rhyme times) can be found in our Storytime and Rhymetime playlists.
- Craft and chat: weekly at 10:30am, via Zoom. Every other week, a member of library staff will demonstrate a fun and easy DIY project. The week after will then be a relaxed discussion to review how everyone has got on, share ideas and show other projects being worked on.
If you'd like to join in you can email our Libraries team at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom details and what materials you may need.
- Coffee morning: fortnightly (from 15 April 2021) at 11am, via Zoom. A relaxed, social group where you can have a natter and a catch up with easy going people – you can make new friends or pick up ideas for a new hobby. Everyone is welcome and there will be themes and guest speakers at some sessions.
If you’d like to join please email our Libraries team at email@example.com for the Zoom details.
- Not a reading group: weekly at 11am, via Zoom. Join the Storyhouse team for a reading group with a difference. There’s no required reading or discussion about a specific title. Instead, you can talk about books that you’ve read, those that you’ve enjoyed, those that you would recommend and those you are looking forward to reading. The Zoom details can be found on the Storyhouse website.
- Crafts for all the family: weekly at 10:30am, via our Facebook page. Most crafts will have a recycling theme using materials from around the house and garden. Previous activities can be found in our craft playlist.
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Neston Library is on the left hand side after the shops on Parkgate Road, on the way out of Neston.
Neston railway station is five minutes walk from the library; bus stops are five minutes walk from the library.
There is a small car park at the rear of the library and some on road parking at the front.