Our order and collect service is still available from selected libraries and we have a wide range of eBooks, audio downloads, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eResources free of charge.
Our libraries are now fine-free for children aged 0 to 12 years so they will no longer be charged for any overdue items. Any pre-existing late charges have been removed from their accounts.
Mere Lane, Cuddington, Northwich, CW8 2NS
- Telephone: 01606 271767
- Monday and Thursday: 9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 5pm
- Tuesday and Friday: 9.30am - 1pm, 2pm - 7pm
- Wednesday: closed
- Saturday: 9.30am - 1pm
- Free WiFi – simply login with your library card number and PIN/password
Home Library Service
The Home Library Service provides library books and talking books directly to the homes of readers who are unable to collect their own items from a library. If you would like to use the Home Library Service, please ask a member of staff.
We’re always looking for new volunteers and there are a number of ways to help, from selecting items for customers, to driving and dropping off items at customers’ homes. To apply go to Volunteering in Cheshire West Libraries
- English conversation group: 10am - 11am, weekly. Relaxed, social group which aims to build confidence in speaking English as well as improving listening skills, through everyday conversations. Ideal for speakers of other languages.
- Digital device drop in: 11am - 12pm, weekly
- Rhymetime: 10.30am – 11am, weekly in term time
- Refreshment exercise and chat: 4pm - 5pm, weekly. Gentle chair exercises followed by a cuppa and a chat. Registration is required before attending the group, please contact the library for details.
- Craft and Chat: 5.30pm – 6.30pm, weekly. Adult craft group, bring along your own project for friendly chat and crafting, all abilities welcome
- Duplo club: 10am - 12pm, weekly
- Junior Puzzle Club: 2.30pm-4.30pm, weekly
- Baby bounce: 10.30am – 11.30am, weekly in term time
- Ancestry club: 4pm-5pm, weekly. Regular session to meet, discuss and research Family History with support from our team and help using online resources including Ancestry and Find My Past.
- Construction club: 10am - 12pm, weekly. Let your imagination run wild and explore different ways of building with our selection of construction resources.
- Cantonese Storytelling: 11am - 12pm, third Saturday of the month. Stories in Cantonese, followed by a themed craft activity. All welcome. Please ask at the library for this month's theme.
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Coming from Northwich on the A556, turn right at the traffic lights, after the Round Tower, onto School Lane. At the T-junction turn right onto Weaverham Road and left onto Mere Lane. The library is on the right, opposite the shops.
Bus no 82 from Northwich.
There is a car park to the rear of the library.
There is one space in the library car park.