From 9:30am - 1:00pm and 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Mere Lane, Cuddington, Northwich, CW8 2NS
Sandiway Library will be closed for approximately 10 weeks, from 9 September 2019, for building repairs. All loans have been extended and items can be renewed online or via the 24 hour renewals number:
Alternative arrangements have been made at nearby locations to help customers return or borrow books during the closure:
- Barnton Library’s opening hours will be extended to 9.30am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm on Tuesdays
- Weaverham Library’s opening hours will be extended to 9.30am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm on Thursdays.
- In addition the Mobile Library will stop at Cuddington and Sandiway Village Hall, 9.30am - 12.30pm, on the following Saturdays: 14, 21 & 28 September; 5, 12, 19 & 26 October; 2, 9 & 16 November.
- Monday: 9.30am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9.30am - 1pm and 2pm - 7pm
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 9.30am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
- Friday: 9.30am - 1pm and 2pm - 7pm
- Saturday: 9.30am - 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Get more out of Maths
3.30pm - 5pm, weekly. Retired maths teacher will be on hand to provide tuition and general support for parents, children and students struggling with homework and revision. From SATs to GCSE level.
Bookworms reading group
One morning per month at 10.30am. Contact the library for details..
- Lego and Duplo Club
- 3.30pm - 4.30pm, weekly (term-time)
- Duplo club
Weekly, 10am - 12pm. Creative building for younger children.
- Poetry Out Loud
- 10.45am, third Thursday of the month. Friendly and sociable poetry club. All welcome.
- Knit and natter group
The group meets every Thursday 2pm - 4pm.
- TGIF reading group
One morning per month at 10am. Contact the library for details.
- Baby Bounce
- 11am - 11.30am, weekly (term-time)
- Chatty Crafters
2.30pm - 4pm weekly. Come along and get creative, meet like-minded people and enjoy tea and biscuits.
- Children's colouring club
- 3.30pm - 5pm, weekly drop in (term-time)
- Lego Club: 10am - 12pm, weekly
Home Library Service
The Home Library Service is available to anyone who cannot easily visit a library due to disability or incapacity. Volunteers deliver books or talking books on a regular basis, free of charge. Do you know anyone who could make use of this service? We can help. Or do you have a few hours spare to volunteer? For further information, please contact the library.
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Coming from Northwich on the A556, turn right at the traffic lights, next to Sandiway Post Office. At the t-junction turn right into Weaverham Road and left into Mere Lane. The library is on the right, opposite the shops.
Bus no 82 from Northwich.
There is a car park to the rear of the library.
There is one space in the library car park.