Sandiway Library is now open with temporary revised opening hours. Items can be returned and borrowed via our self-service machines. You will also be able to pre-book a computer for essential tasks and urgent printing as well as use the photocopier (self-service). Borrowing items and using the computers will also be self-service, so remember to bring your library card.
From 12 October, all books will be issued for the normal three week loan period and will be due for return from 2 November. Overdue charges will be re-instated from 2 November. You can check the return date on your items by logging in to your account.
To support a safe and managed opening, we will have some new measures in place:
- limited numbers of people will be allowed in each building
- families will be welcome, but to ensure spaces can be managed safely, all children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- some services will be unavailable to begin with including reference stock, newspapers, local studies materials, seating, toilets, meeting rooms and customer services
- regular events and activities have been suspended and replaced with online alternatives where possible
- there will be provision of hand sanitiser, one-way systems and floor markings to maintain social distancing
- we’ll also be following Government Test and Trace guidelines
- face coverings must be worn when visiting the library
Revised opening hours
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday: 10am - 1pm
- Tuesday and Friday: 2pm - 6pm
- Wednesday and Sunday: Closed
Mere Lane, Cuddington, Northwich, CW8 2NS
Where is the library? How do I get there?
Coming from Northwich on the A556, turn right at the traffic lights, next to Sandiway Post Office. At the t-junction turn right into Weaverham Road and left into Mere Lane. The library is on the right, opposite the shops.
Bus no 82 from Northwich.
There is a car park to the rear of the library.
There is one space in the library car park.