Where you can use your blue badge
Blue Badge holders can park on yellow lines for up to three hours. There are also designated bays throughout the borough with no time restriction for badge holders. Please check the signs where you park as there may be restrictions.
At pay and display car parks
Holders can park in any of our pay and display car park for up to four hours without charge. There are three car parks dedicated to Blue Badge holders:
- Frodsham Street, Chester, CH1 3JJ
- Hamilton Place, Chester, CH1 2BG
- Central Palace Drive, Northwich, CW9 5DW
Pay on exit car parks and microchips
Badge holders who are Cheshire West residents and who have a microchipped badges can park in any of our pay-on-exit car parks for up to four hours without charge (except Delamere Street).
Before you apply you will need to provide your badge serial number which can be found on the front of your badge. Once you have applied you will be able to collect it from one of the following offices in 10 working days and you will need to bring your badge with you:
- Dial West Cheshire, Shopmobility Service, Frodsham Street, Chester, CH1 3JH
- Dial House, Hamilton Place, Chester, CH1 2BH
- The Forum, Chester, CH1 2HS
- 1 The Arcade, Northwich, CW9 5AS
Please note: this service is currently suspended due to social distancing restrictions. In order to apply for access via our ANPR (Automated Number Plate Recognition) system please email our parking services team at email@example.com.