Housing strategies, policies and research
Policies, strategies and standards related to the Council's housing service.
Housing Market Reports
All local Councils have a statutory responsibility to ensure they prepare housing and planning policies which reflect the requirements of local communities.
The Council monitors conditions in the local housing market. These reports:
- determine current market conditions
- identify where improvement is needed
- enable us to target resources to best effect
- monitor trends in the local housing market and
- monitor the impact of any interventions
We are committed to a programme of research that will help us to understand the local housing market in Cheshire West and Chester.
Local Investment Plan (LIP)
If you would like a hard copy of the reports, please email the Housing Strategy team (postal charges may apply).