Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content

Apply for Council and other social housing

Along with a number of housing associations, we have properties to rent in the Cheshire West and Chester area.

If you are interested in renting a council or housing association property you must firstly register with West Cheshire Homes to find out if you are eligible.

West Cheshire Homes


You can find out more about eligibility in our allocations policy on our Housing policies, strategies and research page.