Parks, play areas and open spaces
Parks, open spaces and outdoor play and youth areas in west Cheshire
- Parks, open spaces and outdoor play and youth areas remain open.
- Stay two metres away from other people and take notice of signage.
- Wash your hands when you get home.
Tier 2: High alert restrictions
Friends groups and volunteer activities in parks and open space will stop.
- Outdoor bowls and croquet have stopped.
- Golf courses are closed.
- Tennis courts are closed.
- Football: all fixtures and training for indoor and outdoor youth and adult grassroots football is suspended.
All ranger stations and pavilions are to remain closed.
Sandy Lane car park and slipways
Sandy Lane car park and slipway, Chester, is open to the public. Visitors are advised to observe social distancing in the car park and on the slipway and to only use the facilities with members of their own household.
All river users must comply with the byelaws and River Dee Courtesy Code and adhere to the 6mph speed limit.
The Sandy Lane Ferry will remain closed at the moment due to COVID-19 restrictions and the need to maintain social distancing measures.