Skip to main content

Search services and contact us

Search for a service

Elderly couple writing and on telephoneFind available services by entering a search term and location, then choose a category and press submit.

Live Well Cheshire West

Our Live Well directory is updated regularly to help you find information about local services, support, activities and events for adults, young people, families and children who have special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).

Live Well Cheshire West

The Care Act

The Care Act makes care and support more consistent across the country.

The Care Act

Where to find help

Report a concern about an adult

For further information and advice about Adult Social Care please contact the Cheshire West Community Access Team by email or telephone.

Emergency out of office hours number

Use the telephone number and email address below from 5pm - 8.30am Monday - Thursday and from 4.30pm on Fridays until 8.30am and 24 hours weekends and bank holidays.

Missing adults

First contact the police and file a missing persons report:

Report a missing person

You can also report a missing person by telephone:

  • Telephone: 101, or in an emergency call 999.

Missing People

  • Missing People (national charity)
  • Telephone: 116 000 (UK Freephone 24 hour helpline)
Terms and conditions Privacy policy Cookies Contact