Help with adaptations and repairs
HomeKey+ is the Cheshire West and Chester Council Home Improvement Agency (HIA), previously known as the Home Assistance Hub, it is delivered by ForHousing.
Homes matter and can have a huge impact on how people live their lives. ForHousing provide high-quality services to help residents remain safe at home, and independent as health and needs change.
Expert caseworkers are available to work with you to oversee all aspects of home repair, maintenance and improvement work. Working in partnership with us, advice and guidance is available to access funding and manage reliable contractors to deliver the work needed to ensure your home is safe and meets your needs. These include:
- major and minor adaptations, including specialist equipment
- essential repairs and improvements (required to meet the Decent Homes Standards)
- handyperson service for jobs around the home
HomeKey+ also provide advice and support on:
- funding options available, including accessing grants/loans and self-funded work
- additional services available from other organisations
Home Assistance Policy
The Private Sector Housing Home Assistance Policy sets out the types of financial help available in detail and includes information on eligibility criteria, procedures and conditions of assistance.
For further information please contact HomeKey+:
- Phone: 0300 124 52 89
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General enquiry