Skip to main content

Council housing

Applying for council or housing association properties

The Council, along with a number of housing associations, have properties to rent in the Cheshire West and Chester area.

If you are interested in renting a council or housing association property you must firstly register with West Cheshire Homes to find out if you are eligible.

Council housing management contract

Our Council Housing Management Contract is to be renewed. You can read more about this below.

Housing Assocations in Cheshire West

Information for council tenants in Ellesmere Port and Neston

The housing management provider for all Cheshire West and Chester Council homes in Ellesmere Port and Neston is the Plus Dane Group:


You can find out more about eligibility in our Allocations Policy on the Housing Related Policies page of this website.

Share this page

We use cookies

Cheshire West and Chester Council use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.