Frodsham Library will reopen on Wednesday 2 December with temporary revised opening hours. Items can be returned and borrowed via our self-service machines. You will also be able to pre-book a computer for essential tasks and urgent printing as well as using the photocopier (self-service). Borrowing items and using the computers will also be self-service, so remember to bring your library card.
Reservations will resume on Wednesday 2 December. Normal loan periods and overdue charges will resume from Monday 7 December.
From 7 December children under 13 years will no longer be charged for any overdue items and any pre-existing late charges will be removed from their accounts. You can check items on loan by logging in to your account.
To support a safe and managed opening, we have put the following measures in place:
- limited numbers of people will be allowed in each building
- families will be welcome, but to ensure spaces can be managed safely, all children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- some services will be unavailable to begin with including reference stock, newspapers, local studies materials, seating, toilets, meeting rooms and customer services
- regular events and activities have been suspended and replaced with online alternatives where possible
- there will be provision of hand sanitiser, one-way systems and floor markings to maintain social distancing
- we’ll also be following Government Test and Trace guidelines
- face coverings must be worn when visiting the library
We have a wide range of eBooks, audio downloads, eMagazines, eNewspapers and eResources free of charge.
For any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Revised opening hours
- Monday and Thursday: 2pm - 6pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday: 10am - 1pm
- Sunday: Closed
Frodsham Library, Princeway, Frodsham, WA6 6RX
The library now shares a building with Brio's Frodsham Leisure Centre on Princeway, and is right next to the Health Centre. As well as borrowing books, audio books and DVDs and using the internet, customers can access other council services and advice such as Customer Services and Skills and Training.
Where is the library? How do I get there?
From the traffic lights in Main Street with the Bears Paw on your right, continue along Main Street for approximately 350 yards. Then turn left into Fountains Lane signposted for Health and Leisure Centres. Follow the road and take the first left into Princeway, the library entrance is first left on the bend.
Shared with the Medical Centre and Brio Leisure Centre.
There are seven spaces and a drop off point.