Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content

Report a change

Change of circumstances

If you are currently claiming a discount or exemption and there are changes within your household, it is important to let us know.

If you are reporting a death, please use the government's Tell us once service, this service will notify multiple government organisations.

Report a change of circumstances