Click4Assistance UK Live Chat Software
Skip to main content

Report a change

Change of address

If you have changed address or have bought or a sold a property in the Cheshire West & Chester area, you need to tell us.

The form below should be completed in the following circumstances:

  • moving within the area
  • moving into the area from out of the area
  • vacating a property in our area
Report a change of address

Change of tenancy

If you are a landlord or owner and need to notify us of new residents or tenants.

Report a change of tenancy